Tag: 不准不开心论坛

USS Jason Dunham, USCG Train Together

first_imgBack to overview,Home naval-today USS Jason Dunham, USCG Train Together View post tag: Navy View post tag: USCG February 9, 2015 View post tag: americas View post tag: Naval View post tag: USS Jason Dunham USS Jason Dunham, USCG Train Togethercenter_img Share this article Authorities View post tag: train View post tag: News by topic The guided-missile destroyer USS Jason Dunham (DDG 109) participated in a joint training exercise with the United States Coast Guard organized by the Afloat Training Group (ATG) Mayport off the coast of Florida, Jan 29.The exercise focused on combating transnational organized crime (CTOC), specifically countering illicit trafficking at sea.Cmdr. Darren Dugan, USS Jason Dunham’s commanding officer, said:The training we received today was realistic and challenging. Jason Dunham is even more prepared to conduct operations in 4th fleet.The exercise allowed Jason Dunham’s joint Navy and Coast Guard crew to implement training of tactics and procedures to detect and stop a suspicious vessel, search it for contraband, and detain suspects.Elements of the exercise focused on communication between Jason Dunham, the embarked MH-60R helicopter, and Coast Guard authorities to receive permission for the proper course of action. Additionally, Sailors and Coast Guardsmen practiced the proper protocol in searching and detaining a suspect.The exercise was a valuable training opportunity for all those who participated and demonstrated the value of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard team, combining resources and expertise to combat transnational organized crime at sea.Jason Dunham is currently deployed to the U.S. 4th Fleet area of operations in support of Operation Martillo.Image: US Navy View post tag: togetherlast_img read more

read more

Zlatan: I’m not Milan’s mascot

first_imgRelatedPosts Ibrahimovic to stay at Milan for another season – Reports Pioli pens new AC Milan two-year deal AC Milan coach brushes off Ibrahimovic’s angry reaction to substitution Zlatan Ibrahimovic is determined to have an impact in his second spell at Milan, saying he is not back at San Siro to join Milanello the mascot on the sidelines. Ibrahimovic met the media as he completed his free transfer from LA Galaxy to the Rossoneri on Friday. The 38-year-old acknowledges very few players get to join one of the world’s elite clubs in the twilight of their career, yet he intends to impress on the field. “I don’t remember how many signed for Milan at 38,” Ibrahimovic told a news conference. “If it happened, it means that I still have something to give. “I don’t come as a mascot, to stand next to the devil [Milanello] and dance. I’m here to help out on the pitch. “I’m happy. It’s also a test for me that shows that what I’m doing works and still has value.” Ibrahimovic confirmed there was the possibility of a move to Milan last year, but he chose to stay in MLS, where he was enjoying his football again following a serious knee injury at Manchester United. “I spoke to Leonardo, it is true, but I did not feel ready to return,” he said. “I was fine in Los Angeles and played continuously. “When I went to America, I wanted to feel alive after the injury. “I feel ready to play in Italy and help Milan. When I was in Paris, we didn’t talk about a return. There was no contact.” Discussing the nature of his return this month, Ibrahimovic claimed he received more offers than when he previously joined Milan from Barcelona in 2010. “After the last game with the Galaxy, I received a call from Paolo Maldini and we discussed ideas and plans for the future,” he said. “At 38, I had more requests than when I was 28. “However, it was not a difficult decision: when I left Milan, I didn’t want to leave, I adapted. Now I am here again and will do everything to improve things. “Milan is like my home. When I came here from Barcelona, I found the happiness of playing football here. I hope to return something. “I am here with the greatest desire. I respect this club so much.”Tags: AC MilanRossoneriSan SiroZlatan Ibrahimoviclast_img read more

read more

Business transformation bears fruit for Intralot Group in 2016

first_img Intralot accelerates Nederlandse Loterij retail transformation July 29, 2020 Share Share Publishing its full-year 2016 financial results, Athens-listed gambling and lottery systems provider Intralot Group has stated that its operations are beginning to ‘reap the rewards of its business transformation’.Presenting its full-year 2016 breakdown, Intralot governance would report a 7% increase in group revenues to €1.32 billion (FY 2015: €1.25 billion).The firm states that its revenue capabilities have been boosted by new gaming systems and product terminals installed within a number of international clients, enhancing the firm’s performance.Further positive results would see Intralot declare sustained group profits of €233 million, which would see the company post a full-year EBITDA of €175 million, up 6.6% on FY 2015’s €165 million.Detailing operational highlights, Intralot governance would point to the firms improved performance in the Eastern European markets of Bulgaria and Turkey which contributed €+155 million in lottery sales.Eastern European growth would be supported by the €22 million sales in North America, with the market recording its biggest Powerball Jackpot in 2016.Commenting on the FY 2016 Results INTRALOT Group CEO Antonios Kerastaris noted:“The strongly positive results of 2016 in both growth and profitability reflect important transformations that have taken place over the past couple of years across operational capabilities, project management, cost structure, and Products and Services portfolio investments. A series of M&A transactions greatly enhanced our business development potential through strong local partnerships and diversified portfolio offering. The past year was also marked by tremendous improvements in INTRALOT’s financial structure in a way that secures future savings and a clear funding horizon until 2021 while affirming international investors’ confidence in future value creation.” Intralot strengthens U*BET offering with virtual sports addition August 6, 2020 Related Articles Intralot enhances Malta games offering with E*SOCCER launch July 13, 2020 StumbleUpon Submitlast_img read more

read more

Man dies in police-involved shooting

first_imgOfficials in Fort Lauderdale are reporting that one person is dead after a police-involved shooting.The incident was reported Sunday around 9:00 pm near Northwest 24th Avenue and Sixth Court.Fort Lauderdale Police and Fire Rescue officials say they responded to the scene after receiving a call about a sexual battery incident.Authorities say after they spoke with the victim, they spotted the suspect and pursued him.During the pursuit, an officer discharged their weapon in an effort to take the suspect into custody.Paramedics transported the suspect to Broward Health Medical Center where he later succumbed to his injuries.The Broward County Sheriff’s office is currently investigating the sexual battery claim, while the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating the shooting.last_img read more

read more

Racela, TNT looking for more improvements to roster

first_imgTyphoon ‘Tisoy’ threatens Games “There’s always a possibility. We’ve gone through these as looking for improvement,” said Racela told reporters after his team got eliminated in the quarterfinals after a 106-93 loss to top seed San Miguel Beer on Tuesday.The addition of Cruz did wonders for the KaTropa, who had been longing for another offensive weapon.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSWATCH: Drones light up sky in final leg of SEA Games torch runSPORTSLillard, Anthony lead Blazers over ThunderSPORTSMalditas save PH from shutoutCruz averaged 17 points in his first two games for the KaTropa, but struggled against the Beermen scoring only three points on 1-of-7 shooting from the field with seven turnovers.“With the new guys that we brought in, we know we’ll be good. Jericho has only been with us for two weeks, three weeks and we like what we saw. It’s time for him to fully adjust. We have enough time during the break of the season,” said Racela.  MOST READ View comments Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Pussycat Dolls set for reunion tour after 10-year hiatus Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university PLAY LIST 01:29Police teams find crossbows, bows in HK university01:35Panelo suggests discounted SEA Games tickets for students02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City Fajardo, Beermen step up for coach Families in US enclave in north Mexico hold sad Thanksgiving Racela also did not want to reveal too much asked about TNT’s import for the Commissioner’s Cup.“We have a short list, but we’re still looking at the timing and availability of some names. We’ll come up with the decision maybe by next week,” he said.“Of course, Joshua is there. But Joshua right now is still playing in Japan. So he’s in game shape. But no more names as of now, but Joshua is part of the short list,” he added, referring to Joshua Smith.TNT went to the Commissioner’s Cup Finals last year with Smith, known for his heft and inside dominance, in tow, but lost to San Miguel in six games.ADVERTISEMENTcenter_img Read Next Nash Racela. Photo by Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.netIt seems like TNT isn’t done in making changes to its roster. The KaTropa acquired Jericho Cruz late last month in a trade with Rain or Shine and coach Nash Racela said “there’s always a possibility” for a lineup shakeup.ADVERTISEMENT Brace for potentially devastating typhoon approaching PH – NDRRMC John Lloyd Cruz a dashing guest at Vhong Navarro’s wedding Google honors food scientist, banana ketchup inventor and war hero Maria Orosa LOOK: Iya Villania meets ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ cast in Mexico Typhoon Kammuri accelerates, gains strength en route to PH LATEST STORIESlast_img read more

read more

Pinned tweet: Non-inclusion in PBA All-Rookie team fires up Kiefer Ravena

first_imgMOST READ The 18-month ban that began on February 2018 and will end on August 2019 prohibited Ravena from suiting up for the Road Warriors.The 25-year-old Ravena completed only the all-Filipino conference and played just a total of 16 games last season.The former Ateneo superstar averaged 17.2 points, 4.0 rebounds and 5.6 assists in five games in the 2018 Commissioner’s Cup before the suspension.And as if Ravena needs more motivation, him not being awarded as one of the finest freshmen from last season would only light the fire in his belly.Ravena won’t be cleared to participate in basketball-related activities and play until August 24, 2019.ADVERTISEMENT What caused him his place in the rookie selection was the suspension by Fiba after he tested positive for banned substances in the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) List. Oil plant explodes in Pampanga town Grace Poe files bill to protect govt teachers from malicious accusations PBA: Phoenix beats Columbian for franchise-best start at 3-0 Trending Articles PLAY LIST 00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles00:50Trending Articles02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Lacson backs proposal to elect president and vice president in tandem Phoenix’s Jason Perkins, San Miguel Beer’s Christian Standhardinger and Paul Zamar, Alaska’s Jeron Teng and Magnolia’s Robbie Herdon made up the All-Rookie Team.Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next *Pinned tweet* 🙂🤫 https://t.co/Foj7kAOGAu— Kiefer Ravena (@kieferravena) January 21, 2019FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine ‍football chiefSPORTSWin or don’t eat: the Philippines’ poverty-driven, world-beating pool stars Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. US judge bars Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants Oil plant explodes in Pampanga town Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting LATEST STORIES ‘We are too hospitable,’ says Sotto amid SEA Games woes View comments SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte Kiefer Ravena did not make the All-Rookie Team by the PBA Press Corps during its annual awards night and he made sure he wouldn’t forget it.But his exclusion clearly wasn’t a knock on Ravena, who quickly showed why he was the second overall pick by NLEX in the 2017 PBA Draft.ADVERTISEMENTlast_img read more

read more

14 days agoWaddle: England will not have better chance of winning Euros

first_imgWaddle: England will not have better chance of winning Eurosby Paul Vegas14 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveFormer England winger Chris Waddle says the country will not have a better chance of winning the European Championships than next year.The 2020 edition will be held throughout 12 countries, with the semi-finals and final to be played at Wembley in London.Speaking to racingpost.com, Waddle said: “With the semi-finals and final being held at Wembley, England are not going to get a better chance of winning the European Championship than next year.”Gareth Southgate has done a good job and he has not been scared to bring players through. Against the Netherlands and Switzerland, they didn’t really perform and they didn’t play like England have been in the last 18 months.”But they have been generally playing well and I would be surprised if England don’t at least reach the last four at Euro 2020.”In qualifying it can be difficult going to hostile atmospheres across Europe, but they hammered Czech Republic at home and football-wise I haven’t seen a team in their group who are even 50 or 60 per cent as good as England are.” About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

read more

Home sales expected to drop in 2018 to lowest level in three

first_imgMONTREAL – Canadian home sales are expected to drop to their lowest level in three years in 2018, driven largely by a decline in Ontario, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Friday.The association expects that 495,100 homes will be sold next year after downgrading its sales forecast for 2017 on a 9.9 per cent drop in August compared with a year ago.It expects sales will fall 2.3 per cent in 2018 following a 5.3 per cent decline this year to 506,000, or 20,000 fewer than previously forecast in June.Seasonally adjusted sales in August rose 1.3 per cent from the prior month — the first gain in five months — due to a 14.3 per cent boost in the Greater Toronto Area. Still, sales in this area were down 35 per cent from a year ago.Benjamin Reitzes of BMO Capital Markets said the August data suggests the worst may have passed for the GTA following Ontario policy changes to restrict foreign buyers, but the future is unclear.“The Bank of Canada’s rate hikes should help contain any renewed exuberance, but if things do heat up again, expect policymakers to step in before too long,” he wrote in a report.RBC Capital Markets senior economist Robert Hogue said last month’s numbers show that Canada’s housing market isn’t becoming “unhinged.”“Our view remains that Canada’s market is in the process of transitioning to a more moderate level of activity in an environment marked by tighter policy, rising interest rates and poor affordability in certain regions,” he wrote.CREA projects sales in British Columbia and Ontario will fall by about 10 per cent in 2017, compared to record highs set in 2016.The association said sales in August were down in nearly two-thirds of all local markets, led by the Greater Toronto Area and nearby housing markets.In Vancouver, August sales were up 7.3 per cent from July and 21.3 per cent higher than a year ago.“Experience shows that homebuyers watch mortgage rates carefully and that recent interest rate increases will prompt some to make an offer before rates move higher, while moving others to the sidelines,” stated CREA President Andrew Peck.The average price for a home sold last month was $472,247, up 3.6 per cent compared to a year ago. Greater Toronto was up 3.1 per cent and Greater Vancouver 17.9 per cent.Excluding these regions, the national average price was $373,859.The national average price is forecast to rise by 3.4 per cent to $507,700 in 2017, lower than its prior forecast because of fewer luxury home sales in the Greater Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario.However, it is expected to dip by 0.6 per to $503,500 next year largely reflecting that a record number of high-end home sales around Toronto earlier this year likely won’t be repeated in 2018.Newfoundland and Labrador sales this year are forecast to decrease by 8.1 per cent, and Saskatchewan down four per cent.Alberta is projected to have the country’s largest increase at 7.4 per cent, but that’s still below the provincial 10-year average.Sales are forecast to grow 5.4 per cent in Quebec and 5.7 per cent in New Brunswick.Manitoba and Quebec are the only two provinces expected to set new annual sales records in 2017, while sales in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island are on track to come up just short of all-time record levels.last_img read more

read more

FSJ RCMP is looking for assistance to locate a stolen Range Rover

first_imgFORT ST JOHN, B.C. – RCMP received a report of a stolen blue 2006 Range Rover.The vehicle was taken sometime between 1:15 am and 10:15 am, April 09, 2019 near 102nd Ave and 102nd St in Fort St John, BC.The Vehicle is described as: 2006 Land Rover Range Rover,Blue in colour,4 door SUVBC Licence Plate GA391XThe Fort St John RCMP continue to investigate and are asking anyone who has information about this incident or can assist in locating this vehicle, please contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100.Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at www.crimestoppersnebc.calast_img read more

read more